- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Baking soda or bicarbonaat as a raising agent
Baking soda is known by many synonyms: Bicarbonate, stomach salt, sodium bicarbonate, soda and baking soda. It is a leavening agent like baking powder.
You use baking soda in pancakes, cakes, quick bread and other baked and fried dishes. You can use baking soda instead of baking powder when there are enough acidic components in the batter.
Use 1 teaspoon of baking soda for a 500 gram loaf.
Baking soda for softening food
Sometimes baking soda or bicarbonate is added to the cooking water of vegetables to make vegetables softer. Baking soda is used at your butcher and in Asian cuisine to soften meat.
Baking soda for cleaning fruits and vegetables
Wash your vegetables in soapy water with baking soda or baking soda to remove pesticide residue.
Baking soda indispensable in every household
Baking soda or bicarbonate is very effective for cleaning and scrubbing. It is versatile to use in the household:
To make glass objects shiny.
With the dishwater in case of very greasy dishes.
Cleaning cutting boards: make a thick paste of baking soda and water, apply to the cutting board, let soak and rinse.
For smells in a thermo bottle: put warm water and 2 teaspoons of baking soda in the thermo bottle, let it take effect and rinse.
Cleaning hair combs: soak the combs in water with baking soda, then rinse well.
In case of yellowing of white plastic furniture: kitchen doors, piano keys, bookshelves, etc. Wash them off with baking soda soapy water.
To remove odors from shoes: shake some baking soda in the shoes, leave it overnight, beat the baking soda out and clean with a vacuum cleaner.
Please note: the above tips are not exact instructions for use. They are not suitable for every type of material or fabric. Try it out on a small piece. Or let an expert advise you. We cannot be held responsible for any damage.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDon't use too much baking soda. If you taste a bit sour, then you have used too much. You can also add something sour to your recipe (eg apple cider vinegar, lemon, yogurt).
- Ingredientsraising agent: E500ii
- Country of originTurkey
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders