Barbecue/spare rib marinade
Barbecue/spare rib marinade
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Barbecue / sparerib marinade creates stars of your spareribs on the barbecue
The barbecue / sparerib marinade that you can buy online at Natural Spices gives your spareribs a delicious taste. Not only on the outside, but also on the inside. Spareribs together with hamburgers and satay are the most popular types of meat on the barbecue. You can roast both beef and pork spare ribs, although the latter is most often eaten in the Netherlands. Because the marinade is water-based, it is able to penetrate to the inside of the piece of meat. As a result, every bite you take will be a real treat. However, always give the barbecue/sparerib marinade time to penetrate the product properly. This is how it does its job best! Barbecue/sparerib marinade can be ordered online in a packaging size of 5.5 kilos.
Barbecue/sparerib marinade for spare ribs and other types of meat
Barbecue/sparerib marinade is a ready-to-use marinade to add a delicious flavour to spare ribs for your barbecue. You can marinade both beef and pork ribs, although the latter is most often eaten in the Netherlands. The tender pork has a pronounced taste of its own. That is why it lends itself well to marinades with a more pronounced character, such as this barbecue/sparerib marinade. Of course you can also use barbecue/sparerib marinade to flavor other types of meat.
What is barbecue/sparerib marinade?
Barbecue/sparerib marinade is a very rich marinade that consists of many different ingredients. Fennel seed, ginger, sereh and bay leaf are just a few examples of herbs and spices that give the marinade its distinctive character. Onion and garlic should not be missing from the whole. As salt is part of the barbecue/sparerib marinade, you don't have to salt the spareribs yourself. Per kilo of meat you use 100 to 120 grams of the marinade.
Tips for preparing spareribs with barbecue/sparerib marinade
You prepare the tastiest piece of meat by using quality ingredients and good preparation. Therefore, always cut away the fat and also the small, loosely hung pieces of meat. Apart from making the product less attractive in terms of appearance, they absorb the barbecue/sparerib marinade less well. Removing the silverskin is a very difficult job, but should certainly not be skipped if you are striving for the most optimal result. To speed up the cooking of your spare ribs, you can also pre-cook them in the oven before roasting. Or you can precook them in the pan. Of course you use the marinated meat, so that it releases its flavour as well as possible.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,3 gram|
|of which sugars||16,8 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, sugar, tomato paste, MUSTARD (water, MUSTARD, vinegar, spices), salt, vegetable oil (rapeseed), modified corn starch, flavor (SOY), glucose syrup, fennel seed, burnt sugar syrup, ginger, lemon grass, laurel, chili, paprika, vinegar, basil, natural flavor, licorice root, rosemary, preservatives (E202, E211), thickeners (E412, E415), parsley, sage, pepper extract, food acids (E260, E330), hydrolyzed vegetable protein (SOY), colours (E141, E150c), aroma, spices (MUSTARD), onion, garlic extract, sunflower oil, spices, barley malt (GLUTEN)
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders