Breadcrumb mix Indian
Breadcrumb mix Indian
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Indian breadcrumbs mix for spicy snacks
Indian breadcrumbs mix is a very handy product that gives your snacks a crispy and spicy layer. You use the mix for snacks that you bake or fry. Although you can order a very wide range of breadcrumbs and mixes online at Natural Spices, this Indian breadcrumb mix is eminently suitable for making spicy snacks. For example for risoles, a kind of breadcrumbs that resemble a croquette in shape and colour. They are eaten as a snack, starter or as part of a rice table. You can also use Indian breadcrumbs for the Indian croquette, bamboo balls and after slices. The mix can be bought online in a package of 5 kilos.
Indian, Indonesian and Indian cuisine
Indian cuisine is a fusion of Indonesian with Chinese and European cuisine. So it is not exactly the same as the Indonesian cuisine, as many people think. Its origins began when Dutch Indians used alternatives to ingredients that were not available in the Netherlands at the time. Indian cuisine is often referred to as Indian, which is also not correct. Although the two certainly have similarities, they are two separate kitchens. Indian breadcrumbs mix is therefore not Indian.
What exactly is Indian breadcrumbs mix?
Indian breadcrumbs mix is made from finely rubbed rusks or bread. It is mainly used for products that are baked or deep-fried. Various ingredients have been added for the spicy flavour, such as a specific aroma, pepper, paprika, leek and onion. Breadcrumbs give a crispy crust, which however needs a 'sticking agent' to adhere to the food. It is best to use egg for this. Because of the presence of wheat flour and breadcrumbs, Indian breadcrumbs are not a gluten-free product. It not only gives your baking and frying products a spicy character, but an orange colour as well.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,2 gram|
|of which sugars||3,4 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientssalt, wheat flour (GLUTEN), breadcrumbs (TARWE, GLUTEN), yeast, colour: E160b, wheat starch (GLUTEN), flavor (GLUTEN), pepper, paprika, leek, onion
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders