- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
A spicy American touch is added with cajun seasoning
With cajun seasoning you add quite a bit of spiciness to your food. You use the spice mix mainly with meat dishes, but it also tastes delicious with fish, chicken, poultry and vegetables. Besides that you could use it to add a spicy twist to sauces or soups. In short, you can do anything with it. The origins of cajun seasoning lie in America, to be precise in the southern states. You can order the mix online from us in a package of 650 grams, 2 kilos or 20 kilos.
The origin of cajun seasoning
Cajun seasoning owes its now world-famous name to the American people who lived in the state of Louisiana. They were originally French-speaking and came from Canada, where they were expelled by the Americans. They were called 'Arcadians' after their original hometown. Later this nickname changed to cajun. Cajun stands for the spicy food for which this population was so well known. The well-known chicken Jambalaya also originates from this region. It was inevitable that the cajun seasoning also won hearts in other continents.
In cajun seasoning you taste an abundance of flavours
Cajun seasoning does not only give extra spice to your dishes. The spice mix creates deep flavours and balanced, tasty food. Although the spicy, aromatic blend of herbs and spices has a strong flavour, it goes very well with meat or vegetables that are the main ingredient of your dish. Good seasoning such as the cajun seasoning that you can buy online from us here also promotes the tenderness of the meat you prepare. For each kilo of product you add 25 grams of the seasoning mix. In addition to chilli, you can also taste peppers, garlic, turmeric, oregano, onion, thyme, basil, ginger, coriander, allspice, mace, nutmeg and cloves in the mix. An abundance of flavours!
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,5 gram|
|of which sugars||17,6 gram|
- Usage25 gr/kg
- Ingredientssalt, sugar, paprika, flavor enhancer: E621, pepper, dextrose, chili, garlic, turmeric, oregano, flavor (SOY), wheat starch (GLUTEN), onion, thyme, basil, food acid: E330, ginger, dietary fiber, coriander, allspice, mace, vegetable oil (rapeseed), nutmeg, cloves
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders