Natural Spices would love to hear your opinion. Share your experience and help others with your review. The following rules apply.
A good review:
- Tells us how and with what you are using the product
- Substantiates opinions with facts
- Is to the point and refers mostly to the product
- Indicates plus points and points for improvement
- Is written understandably with a correct use of language
- Has a minimal length of 20 words
Your review will not be placed in the case of:
- Lack of content, e.g. reviews consisting of one word or sentence
- Sentences in CAPITAL LETTERS or other things that distract
- Proven plagiarism
- It containing contact information such as telephone numbers, addresses and URLs
- It containing volatile information such as prices and topical matters
- Use of offensive language
If you have questions about your order or how your product works, contact our Customer Service
You disagree with a review or you wish to add something? Let us know by submitting your response! Discuss it with other customers and share your opinion, solutions and comparisons.
What are good responses?
- Questions about a review (What are you using the marinade for? Do you also have experience with an alternative?)
- A contradictory experience (I also use the marinade but in my case it doesn't make the final product too spicy)
- Additions and corrections
Your response will not be placed if:
- It is in conflict with our review guidelines
- Separate reviews; you can place these as new reviews
Ideas, questions or comments?
There is always room for improvement in respect of our review pages. Do you have any ideas, questions or comments regarding posting a review? If so, let us know via [email protected]
. Many thanks in advance for your trouble!