- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Gypsy sauce, the perfect partner for a piece of meat
Gypsy sauce is a hearty red sauce full of vegetables. Especially the paprika is an ingredient the gypsies like to use. And that is why it contains a lot of it. The sauce is traditionally served with meat dishes. Think for example of hamburgers, meatballs or breaded schnitzel. But of course you can also serve it with fries. At Natural Spices you can easily order gypsy sauce online. If you place your order on workdays before 13.00, you will even have it delivered the next day.
What does gypsy sauce consist of?
The strong red sauce owes its colour to the tomato and the tomato puree it contains. The paprika emphasizes the colour even more. Onion, gherkin and carrot are all part of this gypsy style sauce. The modified corn starch contributes to the thickness of the sauce.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,1 gram|
|of which sugars||12,9 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, sugar, tomatoe, tomato paste, paprika, modified corn starch, pickle, salt, vegetable oil (rapeseed), onion, carrot, food acids (E260, E330), flavor (SOY), thickeners (E412, E415), hydrolyzed vegetable protein (SOY), preservative: E202, burnt sugar syrup, pepper extract, chili, pepper
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders