- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Lemon pepper: spicy and fresh in one
Lemon pepper is conquering more and more kitchens. The spice mix combines the robust flavours of pepper and lemon to add an authentic Italian flavour to various dishes. You use it mainly for fish dishes to add a pleasantly fresh touch. Especially with oysters, mussels, salmon and prawns, lemon pepper does an excellent job. You can easily and quickly order this very refined herb mix online at Natural Spices. You can buy it in a pack size of 500 grams or 1.5 kilos. If you place your order on workdays before 13.00, you will have it the next day.
What is lemon pepper?
It will come as no surprise that the two protagonists in this spice mix are lemon and pepper. The lemon is grated, after which it is baked and dried in the oven. Besides pepper and lemon, lemon pepper also contains a few other ingredients. You will also taste paprika, onion, garlic and coriander. In addition, coarse sea salt has been added to finish it all off. All ingredients together make the lemon pepper a fresh and spicy herbal mix.
How do you use lemon pepper?
Lemon pepper is primarily used to season your fish dishes, but there are other uses besides that. You could also add it to chicken, meat and vegetables. Due to the presence of garlic and coriander, lemon pepper can also be used in Asian dishes. It adds a characteristic flavour to cream cheese, butter and cream sauce. The lemon pepper is a perfect counterpart to the full-fat, creamy taste of dairy products. You can also use the spice mix in dressings. Finally, the lemon pepper, mixed with olive oil, forms a delicious dipper to go with a baguette. The amount you use depends on the application and is according to taste.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,3 gram|
|of which sugars||7,9 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientspepper, paprika, onion, salt, lemon, garlic, coriander, food acid: E330, CELERY, vegetable oil (rapeseed)
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders