- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
The marinade sauce that can handle any piece of meat
With the marinade sauce that you can buy online at Natural Spices, you have a success formula in your hands. It is a universal water-based marinade that you can use for all kinds of meat and poultry. So whether it's chicken, spare ribs, duck or lamb chops, this marinade sauce goes perfectly with all of them. You can order the marinade from us in a package of 5 kilos. The sauce is dark red in colour and has a herbal, slightly spicy taste.
The three ingredients of a successful marinade sauce
Marinade is a slightly sour, aromatic liquid that has two purposes. Firstly, it serves to give your product a spicy flavour. Secondly, it makes the meat extra tender. A good marinade sauce consists of three parts: the sour part, the fatty part and the seasonings. Of course these are all included in the marinade sauce that you can order online at Natural Spices. The vinegar provides the acidity, the rape oil provides the healthy fat and you can also taste various spices in the marinade, including mace, ginger and coriander. The chilli gives the marinade a spicy edge. Water and tomato puree are also part of the base of the sauce.
The difference between marinade sauce and dry rub
This water-based marinade sauce works very differently from the dry marinades that you can also order from us. Dry marinades, also known as 'dry rub', only affect the surface of your meat product. And they give a crispy edge and a nice dark colouring. The dry marinades are especially suitable for meats that are prepared at a high temperature for a short period of time. Ideally, marinade sauce should be applied to slow-cooking products. Although the name suggests otherwise, marinade sauce is not one of the sauces. Sauces only accompany your product on your plate after preparation. A marinade is applied earlier and is absorbed by the meat. For each kilo of meat you add 100 to 150 grams of this universal base marinade.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,2 gram|
|of which sugars||3 gram|
- Usage100 to 150 grams per kilogram - Shake before usage
- Ingredientswater, tomato paste, flavor (SOY), modified corn starch, salt, sugar, MUSTARD (water, MUSTARD, vinegar, spices), flavor (GLUTEN), vegetable oil (rapeseed), paprika, thickeners (E412, E415), burnt sugar syrup, pepper extract, ginger, coriander, mace, garlic, onion, pepper, MUSTARD, food acids (E260, E330), preservative: E202, fenugreek, chili, vinegar
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders