- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
The pistachio (Pistacia vera) is a small tree from the wig tree family (Anacardiaceae). The less used Dutch name is pimper nut. The plant is also called 'real pistachio' to distinguish it from species of the same genus. Our pistachio nuts come from Iran and have a beautiful green colour, ideal for use in, for example, a mortadella sausage or ice cream.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||6,1 gram|
|of which sugars||16,8 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- IngredientsPISTACHIO nuts
- Country of originIran
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders