Red pesto seasoning
Red pesto seasoning
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Red pesto seasoning: the best of Mediterranean cuisine
Red pesto seasoning is the ideal basis for bringing the taste of Mediterranean life to life in your own kitchen. Pesto is an Italian sauce that has gained worldwide fame. Not surprising, because the flavours appeal to almost everyone and the sauce can be used in different ways. The red pesto seasoning is often mistaken for a tapenade. Although you can certainly eat the mix with a baguette or a toast, a tapenade always contains capers or olives. This is not the case with this herb mix. You can easily order red pesto seasoning online.
The taste of red pesto seasoning
The taste of red pesto seasoning can best be described as the ultimate combination of the most delicious ingredients from Mediterranean cuisine. After tasting this type of flavour, people always want more. The composition of the ingredients creates a soft, rich and aromatic aroma. And this without the need for a single drop of olive oil. Red pesto seasoning includes paprika, tomato, oregano, parsley, onion and thyme. Each of the ingredients is characteristic of Mediterranean cuisine.
Why do you use red pesto seasoning?
You make the tastiest red pesto with the red pesto seasoning that you can buy online at Natural Spices. Or use it in the preparation of various hot dishes, such as meat, chicken or fish. Also in the soup the mix does very well. The advantage is that it contains no olive oil. So you do give your dish the desired flavour, but don't make it fattier than necessary and prevent olive oil from spilling out. You can also use the mix with different kinds of vegetables. For example with courgette. If you simply lightly fry some minced meat and add onions, tomato and pesto spice mix red, you have a delicious mixture to make stuffed courgette. To finish it off, the only other thing you need is some ripened Parmesan cheese. Enjoy your meal!
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||6,6 gram|
|of which sugars||7 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientsbasil, cheese powder (cheese: MILK, rennet, culture ferments, salt and emulsifying salts: E339), paprika, tomatoe, oregano, parsley, dried glucose syrup, salt, pepper, onion, thyme, thickener: E412
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders