Reel fine thread
Reel fine thread
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Real fine thread for binding meat
You need real fine thread for binding meat. You can think of 'blinde vink', fine lamb and mini rolls. The kitchen rope for rolled roast meat, which you can also order online from us, is too coarse for these relatively smaller portions of meat. Real fine thread does the same job as a classic rolled roast rope, but cooks these more fragile products undamaged. You can buy real fine thread online at Natural Spices on a 250 metre spool. The cord has thickness number 6.
Real fine thread made of natural material
Real fine thread is made of natural material. It is made of one hundred percent cotton. Cotton is a very fine material to work with in the kitchen. It can withstand high temperatures and is therefore completely food safe. Apart from that, real fine thread is odourless and tasteless. The use of this thin cord therefore has no influence whatsoever on the flavours and aromas of the meat product you prepare. So in a moment you will only taste the herbs and spices in combination with the meat on your plate. Apart from that, natural product cotton is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders