Satay herbs and spices
Satay herbs and spices
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Satay herbs and spices for the tastiest skewers
Satay herbs and spices are a simple and tasty way to make the famous Indonesian meat skewers. We Dutch call the peanut sauce that we eat with Oriental dishes 'saté', but actually that name is not correct. Satay has a completely different origin. This well-known Indonesian product is intended for seasoning grilled meat. The meat cubes laced on skewers have been considered street food there for centuries. Satay is also incredibly popular in Indonesia's neighbouring countries. With the online ordering of satay spices at Natural Spices you can introduce the taste of the Orient in your own kitchen. You can buy the spice mix in a package of 500 grams, 1.5 kilos, 6 kilos or 20 kilos.
What do satay herbs and spices consist of?
Satay herbs and spices are a carefully composed combination of herbs to which you don't have to add anything else. To make the marinade a little more viscous, you can choose to add a little soy sauce. This soy sauce adds a slightly sweet taste at the same time. Satay herbs and spices consist of paprika, onion, garlic, mace, ginger and chilli. Of course, salt and pepper are also present in the mixture. You add 15 grams of spices per kilo of meat.
Tips when working with satay spices
Though as a true grill expert you probably don't need any further explanation, we would like to give you some more tips. First of all, it is important to let the satay seasoned marinade soak in the meat for as long as possible. This is the only way to achieve optimum flavour. Although you may not have much time, marinating for an hour is the minimum. Rubbing the meat with this mix of herbs and spices is also very effective. On the barbecue your satay will be most delicious. By serving it with rice and atjar tjampoer, you complete the dish. Do you count on Dutch eaters? Serve your satay with prawn crackers and fries.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,8 gram|
|of which sugars||6,7 gram|
- Usage15 grams per kilogram.
- Ingredientspaprika, salt, wheat starch (GLUTEN), onion, garlic, mace, ginger, chili, pepper, dried glucose syrup, flavor (SOY), flavor (GLUTEN), anticaking agent: E551, food acid: E330
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders