- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Cripy batter for the ultimate crisp bite
Crispy batter is a convenient batter mix. The mix ensures an extra crispy baking result. In addition, the contents doesnot fall apart during deep-frying. You use crispy batter for, among other things, schnitzels and croquettes. With the mix you create the ultimate crispy layer. You probaly cannot wait to actually bite into that crispy layer! At Natural Spices you can order crispy batter online in a package of 500 grams, 1.5 kilos or 10 kilos. Keep in mind that this product contains wheat flour and therefore gluten.
How to use crispy batter?
Using the mix is very easy. All you need is a little water. You dissolve the cripsy batter in the water and you stir the resulting substance smooth. You use 100 to 150 grams of crispy batter on a litre of water. After that you pass the product through the batter. Make sure that the product is sufficiently dry in order to make the mix stick. This procedure is a lot easier than working with loose flour, egg and breadcrumbs. So the mix is actually three in one!
Tips for working with crispy batter
As with other types of breadcrumbs and batter mixes, it is important that the oil or butter doesnot get too hot during frying. This can cause the breadcrumbs to burn. Do not use a lid on the pan during frying either, otherwise no crispy layer will form. The crispy batter ensures a good absorption of butter or oil. Is the end result too greasy after frying or deep-frying? Then put the product on kitchen paper before serving.
The crispy batter contains turmeric spice. Turmeric is related to ginger and comes from Asia, especially India. The spice is known for its medicinal properties. It is used in the kitchen for various reasons. Firstly because of its mild spicy aroma and secondly because of the warm colour. Turmeric therefore makes your dish even more attractive and tasty.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||1,7 gram|
|of which sugars||1 gram|
- Usage100 a 150 grams in 1 liter of water and mix with whisk.
- Ingredientswheat flour (GLUTEN), modified corn starch, EGG YOLK, MILK, turmeric, thickeners (E412, E415)
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders