- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Tandoori marinade for a touch of India on your barbecue
With this tandoori marinade, which you can order online with us, you get the Indian kitchen in your home. Your barbecue will spread the authentic aromas of the Far East when you use this marinade. Tandoori has been used in India for thousands of years, it is perhaps the most popular blend of herbs and spices. The name of the mix refers to the traditional wood-fired oven in which dishes used to be prepared. For extra ambiance and taste effect you could use smoked wood as well. You can buy tandoori marinade online in a package size of 5.5 kilos.
What is tandoori marinade?
Tandoori marinade is a water-based marinade. This water-based marinade allows the flavours of India to really penetrate inside the piece of meat. The result is a juicy, tender and spicy piece of meat. Cumin, coriander, ginger, turmeric and sereh are just a few of the ingredients in this rich mix of herbs and spices. The food colours and the roasted sugar syrup provide the dark colour. Vinegar is also an important ingredient in the tandoori marinade. It allows the marinade to be absorbed even better by the meat. The acidity of the vinegar makes the meat more tender.
Chicken and tandoori marinade: the ultimate combination
Traditionally, tandoori is eaten with chicken in India. It goes without saying that this tandoori marinade tastes best with chicken. Although the skin of the chicken is always removed in 'normal' oven dishes, it is better not to remove it when cooking on the barbecue. In this way the meat stays extra tender and after roasting it also gets that delicious, crispy skin. A skin that snaps when you put your teeth into it. Put the marinated chicken in the fridge for at least 3 to 6 hours so that the herbs and spices can do their work. The longer you let the tandoori marinade soak in, the stronger the taste of the meat. Per kilo you use 150 grams of the marinade. Make sure you shake the marinade before use.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,1 gram|
|of which sugars||18,6 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, sugar, melado, salt, modified corn starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (SOY), vegetable oil (rapeseed), SOY protein, vinegar, onion, burnt sugar syrup, fermented rice, garlic, salmiakzout, thickener: E412, food acids (E260, E330), paprika, MUSTARD, chili, preservative: E202, pepper extract, cumin, coriander, rosemary, ginger, fennel seed, turmeric, lemon grass, laurel, basil, licorice root, oil of coriander, oregano
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders