Tex mex seasoning
Tex mex seasoning
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Tex Mex seasoning for a spicy Mexican character
With this Tex Mex seasoning you will effortlessly succeed in getting the ultimate Texan-Mexican flavour on the table. The seasoning has been composed in such a way that its aroma takes you to warm, southern destinations. The spicy mix contains many different ingredients and creates a true taste explosion in your mouth. You can order this Tex Mex seasoning online at Natural Spices in a package of 700 grams or 5 kilos.
How do you use Tex Mex seasoning?
Tex Mex seasoning is of course used for the preparation of dishes of Mexican origin. Examples are burritos, chili con carne, enchilada, fajitas, guacamole, pollo carmelita, tacos tamales, Texas hash, tortillas and wraps. But it does not stop there. This Tex Mex seasoning can also be used as a base for a marinade of a piece of meat or a piece of fish. You simply combine it with olive oil or any other oil of your choice. You let the meat marinate for a few hours, so that the spicy flavours can penetrate into it. The Tex Mex seasoning that you can buy online here is also ideal for use in soups and sauces. This way you can easily give it a spicy touch without having to deal with all kinds of loose herbs. The mix also works well in rice and pasta dishes.
Where does Tex Mex seasoning consists of?
Tex Mex seasoning is a unique and carefully composed spice mix. It consists of strong aromatic herbs, some of which characterise Mexican cuisine par excellence. These include garlic and chilli. You will also taste cumin, pepper, ginger, oregano, parsley and turmeric in this mix. Both chilli and turmeric are responsible for the beautiful, warm colour of this mix. Order your stock online now and bring Mexican cuisine into your home!
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,7 gram|
|of which sugars||15,1 gram|
- Usage25 gram/kg
- Ingredientssalt, paprika, onion, sugar, cumin, flavor (SOY), pepper, ginger, dried glucose syrup, oregano, garlic, chili, parsley, turmeric, anticaking agent: E551, natural flavor
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders