- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
What is buckwheat flour?
Buckwheat is not a cereal, but a herbaceous plant. The buckwheat grains from this produce seeds that are then crushed and ground into buckwheat flour. Buckwheat has its own lightly nutty flavor. The seeds are then crushed into buckwheat flakes or finely ground into buckwheat flour.
What can you use buckwheat flour for?
Buckwheat flour can be used for many dishes. For example, you can use it in bread, pancakes, grits, biscuits and breakfast cereals.
Health benefits of buckwheat flour
Buckwheat flour is a source of fiber, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and various minerals, such as magnesium. Buckwheat flour therefore fits within a healthy diet.
Buy buckwheat flour from Natural Spices
The buckwheat flour that you can obtain at Natural Spices is of premium quality, is 100% natural, gluten-free and contains no additives. It is available in a 750 gram bag. If you are interested in other types of flour, you can take a look at our baking products.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,7 gram|
|of which sugars||2,6 gram|
- IngredientsBuckwheat flour
- Country of originChina
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders