Help in placing an order
Placing an order at NaturalSpices.com is quick and easy. It’s completed in four clear steps and only gets final after you have confirmed your order.
Select your products
- Click on the Plus Symbol next to quantity and indicate how many pieces you want to order.
- Click on Shopping Cart to add a product. If you want to order multiple copies, adjust the number.
- The Continue Shopping button takes you back to the store.
- Did you change your mind? No problem. Go to your Shopping Cart and click on the Trash Icon to remove a product.
- Finished shopping? Click Order Now.
Enter your address details
- Fill in your contact details and address in the Delivery Address screen. We only use this information to ship your order. For that reason, fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Finished entering your data? Click Next.
Choose your payment method
You can pay in the following ways. Some payment methods come with additional costs. The amounts are stated between brackets.
Confirm your order
Find your order overview next to your payment method.
Order status update by mail
We will keep you informed by email about every step of your order.
- As soon as we received your order, you will get an order confirmation by e-mail. This contains an overview of all order and contact information. Haven’t received the email? Check your junk e-mail or spam folder. If not, please contact us directly. You can reach us at +31(0)297 254 109.
- If you selected Advance Payment you will get a confirmation email of the receipt of your payment within 1 to 3 working days.
- As soon as your order is on its way, you will receive a shipping confirmation with track & trace. This allows you to easily follow your order via the PostNL website.
Cancel or change
Do you want to change or cancel an order that has already been placed? You can! Please contact us immediately. You can reach us at telephone number: +31 (0)297 254 109Is your order already on its way? Then actively decline your order. Inform your postman you do not want the package. After the package has been returned, we will contact you to find a fitting solution.Cancelling or actively refusing an order is free of charge. Once you have accepted a package with the postman, the shipping costs for a return shipment are for your account.