Marinade spice mix
Marinade spice mix
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Marinade spice mix for meat, chicken and fish
With the ready-to-use marinade spice mix that you can order online at Natural Spices, you can add a delicious marinade flavour to various types of meat, chicken and fish in no time. A real all-rounder. You can buy it here online in a pack size of 500 grams, 1.5 kilos, 6 kilos or 20 kilos. If you place your order on working days before 13.00, you will even have it delivered the next day. This way you work quickly and efficiently.
What's in the marinade spice mix?
The marinade spice mix adds the desired flavour to any piece of meat, chicken or fish. It is a special mix that consists of some of the most flavoursome herbs and spices. They are strong and full of character, but they can still be combined with many products. The marinade spice mix contains paprika, mace, ginger, chilli, onion, turmeric and garlic. For each kilo of meat you add 20 grams of the herbs and spices mix.
Marinade spice mix you can use in all directions
Not only can you use marinade mix to easily flavour the most diverse products, you can also use it in different ways. For example, it can serve as dried rub, also known as 'scrub'. You rub the spice mix into the food product before preparing it. This applies in particular to meat that is barbecued or grilled. Your meat and fish products will get a crispy crust as well. Alternatively, you combine the mix with a healthy oil of your choice, for example olive oil, nut oil or sesame oil. Allow the mix some time to be absorbed and then you can get to work. In some recipes this can be a few minutes, other recipes take longer, sometimes a few hours. Always keep the marinade time in mind and your dish with marinade herb mix cannot fail!
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||1 gram|
|of which sugars||9,6 gram|
- Usage20 grams per kilogram
- Ingredientspaprika, salt, dextrose, mace, ginger, chili, onion, pepper, turmeric, garlic, flavor (SOY), anticaking agent: E551, natural flavor
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders