Babi pangang sauce
Babi pangang sauce
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Babi pangang sauce, just like the one at Chinese restaurants
With this babi pangang sauce you make the famous pork dish just as delicious as the Chinese do. Babi pangang literally means 'roasted pork'. The slightly spicy and sweet-sour sauce is produced by us according to original Chinese recipes. You can order the reddish-brown coloured sauce online from us in a package of 3 kilos. By giving the pork plenty of time to simmer in this ready-made babi pangang sauce, the meat absorbs the flavours well and makes every bite intensely enjoyable.
Babi pangang sauce, a piece of Dutch heritage
Babi pangang sauce has its origins in Chinese cuisine. At first they didn't use pork, but belly bacon instead. Immigrants took it with them to Indonesia. There the belly bacon was replaced by pork, which was roasted above the fire. In any case, their traditional sauce contained sambal and szechuan pepper. After the colonial period, the dish came to the Netherlands. The babi pangang sauce was redesigned to make it a success in our country as well. And this succeeded. Although the current sauce as we know it is completely unknown in the East, for us it is a 'real' Chinese-Indian product. Quietly, however, it has acquired an adapted Dutch flavour.
What's in babi pangang sauce?
Babi pangang sauce is characterised by its simultaneously sweet-sour and slightly spicy character. But what is the sauce actually made of? The special sauce that is so typical of the Dutch version of the babi pangang, consists of a base of tomato puree, water, sugar, ginger and garlic. We have added a refinement to the babi pangang sauce that you can buy online here. Onion, cayenne pepper, sherry and oleoresin ginger give this sauce a special touch. Of course, salt and pepper have also been added to the sauce.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,1 gram|
|of which sugars||37,9 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, sugar, tomato paste, modified corn starch, salt, vegetable oil (rapeseed), sherry, ginger, flavor (SOY), garlic, onion, food acids (E260, E330), colour: E160c, preservative: E202, thickeners (E412, E415), cayenne pepper, pepper, oleoresin ginger
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders