Cajun spice mix with salt
Cajun spice mix with salt
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Cajun spice mix with salt for a touch of sharpness in your kitchen
Cajun spice mix with salt gives a spicy twist to many different recipes. According to tradition you use the mix with meat, chicken and fish dishes. But also in combination with vegetables the taste of the cajun spice mix with salt cannot be resisted. By the way, you can also use the aromatic mix to give a spicy twist to your soups or sauces. You can easily order the spice mix which originally come from America online at Natural Spices. You can buy it in a package of 2 or 20 kilos. After ordering you should keep it in a cool, dark and dry place.
Where does cajun spice mix with salt come from?
The spicy cajun spice mix with salt owes its name to the American people in the state of Louisiana. These French-speaking people, who had been driven out of their original homeland in Canada, were called 'Acadians' by the Americans, named after their original hometown. Later this was changed to 'Cajun'. Spicy food was characteristic of their culture. Jambalaya, now known all over the world, is their most famous dish. The spice mix they used for the typical, spicy taste has become known as cajun. Cajun spice mix with salt is still an immensely popular mix to this day. You use 20 grams per kilo of meat.
What herbs and spices does cajun spice mix with salt consist of?
Cajun spice mix with salt adds extra spice and an abundance of flavour to your dishes. The cajun herb mix with salt that you can buy online at Natural Spices consists of paprika, pepper, chilli, garlic, onion, thyme, oregano, basil, mace, ginger, turmeric and allspice. The salt that has already been added prevents you from adding it in the wrong proportions. This saves you a little more time. Do you follow a low-salt or salt-free diet? Then of course you can also order cajun herbs without added salt online at Natural Spices.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,3 gram|
|of which sugars||2,6 gram|
- Usage20 g per kg of meat
- Ingredientssalt, dried glucose syrup, paprika, pepper, chili, garlic, onion, thyme, oregano, basil, mace, ginger, turmeric, allspice, natural flavor, pepper extract, anticaking agent: E551
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders