- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Indian seasoning for typical Indian (meat) dishes
With this Indian seasoning you add that typical, Indian flavour to meat or other dishes in no time. Without much effort you can give your meal the taste of that specific region. The mix consists of pepper, salt and various spices. This makes the Indian herb mix complete. You don't have to add breadcrumbs either. You can buy the powder online at Natural Spices in a package of 1.5 or 20 kilos. After you have ordered it, you will receive it quickly at home. You keep it cool, dry and in a dark place.
Where does Indian spice mix come from?
The Indian kitchen and also the Indian spice mix are often confused with the one from India one. However, Indian cuisine has a strong connection with Indonesia. It concerns the fusion of Indonesian and European cuisine, which started in the period of the Dutch East Indies. The Europeans originally made this Indonesian cuisine with their own local ingredients and thus gave it their own twist. In this way, the flavours of the East and West melted together.
How do you use Indian spice mix?
Indian spice mix can be used to make typical Indonesian meat dishes, for example for a deliciously spiced Indian meat dish. It is also a handy way to easily prepare spicy sausage rolls. You use 70 grams of the Indian spice mix for one kilo of ingredients. It is best to briefly fry the spices in the pan before adding the meat. This way, the flavours come out best. Although the mix is mainly used for meat dishes, this does not mean that you cannot use it for other dishes. You can also mix it with rice to give it a spicy touch. For the same reason you add it to sauces such as mayonnaise.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,3 gram|
|of which sugars||2,2 gram|
- UsageUse: 70 grams per kilogram
- Ingredientsbreadcrumbs (TARWE, GLUTEN), salt, wheat starch (GLUTEN), pepper, paprika, leek, onion, flavor (GLUTEN)
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders