- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Preserving powder for better colour and longer shelf life
Preserving powder is, as the name suggests, a preservative in powder form. It stabilises the acidity of your product by slowing down and controlling its bacteriological development. Preservative powder is used in soups, sauces, salads and meals. Your dishes will stay in good colour for longer and their shelf life will be extended.
The use of preserving powder
You don't need much of preserving powder to achieve the desired effect. You only use two to five grams per kilo of food. At Natural Spices you can order fresh preservatives in different pack sizes online. You can buy a pack of 600 grams 2 or 7 kilos. Handy for both amateur chefs and professional chefs who work with preserving powder on a more regular basis.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- Usage2 to 5 grams per kilogram
- Ingredientsfood acid: E262, salt, anticaking agent: E551
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders