Seasoning for Schinken
Seasoning for Schinken
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Seasoning for smoked ham
Seasoning mix allows you to make the tastiest smoked hams. Smoked hams are one of the most widely eaten salting products in our country. You put ham on your sandwich, use it in dishes (mainly oven dishes) and serve it as a snack in combination with other finger foods. The unique smell and taste you create with this mix is reminiscent of craftsmanship and tradition. At Natural Spices you can order a seasoning for ham mix online in a 1.5 kilo package. If you place your order on working days before 13:00, it will be delivered to your home the very next day.
The advantages of seasoning mix for ham
There are several reasons to use this seasoning mix in the preparation of cooked ham. First and foremost, it contains a colour preservative. This ensures that your hams retain their colour well and do not turn brown. The seasoning mix also helps to cut the ham better. The mix is suitable for various types of hams, including Schwartzwalder schinken, serrano ham, Parma ham, raw ham, bacon and smoked meat.
Use your seasoning mix and then add colorozo for the most optimal result. Colorozo is nitrite salt that acts as a flavour enhancer, but also protects against micro-organisms. In this way it extends the shelf life. It also stimulates the colour development of not only ham, but also other processed meat products and makes them less sensitive to temperature. The seasoning mix ensures optimal colour development in combination with the nitrate salt.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||53,5 gram|
- UsageDosage: 100 grams and 1000 grams colorozo mix.
- Ingredientsdextrose, flavor enhancer: E621, food acids (E262, E301), anticaking agent: E551
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders