Ketjap manis sauce
Ketjap manis sauce
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Ketjap manis, sweet soy sauce for Asian dishes and more
Ketjap manis sauce is a widely used ingredient in Asian and especially Indonesian cuisine. Besides being used as an ingredient in dishes, it is also often used as a seasoning over dishes. In addition, the sweet sauce serves well as part of a marinade or dip sauce. There are different types of soy sauce. Ketjap manis is the sweet variant. This sweet soy sauce is also used a lot more often than the salty soy sauce asin and the slightly sweet soy sauce sedang. You can order this Indonesian soy sauce online from us in a package of 1.1 kilo, 6 kilo or 12 kilo.
What is the difference between ketjap manis and soy sauce?
Ketjap manis and soy sauce are both made from soybeans. However, ketjap is mainly used in Indonesian cuisine, while soy sauce is mainly used in Japanese dishes. Ketjap and soy sauce are therefore absolutely not interchangeable. To make ketjap manis from soy sauce, palm sugar (molasses) is added. This gives soy sauce its sweet taste and, secondly, its syrupy structure.
How do you use soy sauce manis?
As mentioned before, you use soy sauce manis both as an ingredient and as a flavouring in a dish. In addition to that typically sweet, Indonesian flavour, it also gives a dark brown colour to your meal, marinade or dip sauce. The variant you can buy online at Natural Spices is considerably thick in structure and therefore all the more pleasant to work with. Ketjap manis is indispensable in various oriental dishes such as nasi, noodles and satay. But did you know that the sweet soy sauce also gives a surprising twist to gravy, soups and sauces? So you can also use this typical Indonesian soy sauce to give Dutch dishes a unique character. Don't exclude it from the barbecue either. The sauce combines deliciously with red meat.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||21,8 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, sugar, melado, salmiakzout, flavor (SOY), modified corn starch, wheat starch (GLUTEN), salt, burnt sugar syrup, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (SOY), preservative: E202, thickeners (E412, E415), food acid: E330, vegetable oil (rapeseed)
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders