Sate soy marinade
Sate soy marinade
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Eastern flavours on the barbecue with saté soy marinade
With saté soy marinade you add a surprising twist to your. Although soy sauce, ketjap, has been widely known and loved in the Netherlands for a long time, we almost always only see it appear during wok dishes. And this sauce can do so much more than that! By using this marinade when you barbecue, you will apply a familiar flavour in a surprising way. Dishes in Indonesia are very diverse and often have a slightly sweet twist. You can add this twist to your meat thanks to saté soy marinade. You can order the marinade online in a package size of 5.5 kilos. In addition to the sweet accent, ginger, mace and garlic provide the warm, slightly spicy aspect.
The role of soy sauce in soy sauce marinade
Saté soy marinade is a ready-to-use dark brown water and soy sauce based marinad, also named ketjap. Ketjap is inextricably linked to Indonesian cuisine. It is a mixture of soya, wheat, spices and salt. Characteristic are its dark brown colour and its viscosity. These characteristics are clearly reflected in the saté soy marinade that you can buy online from us. An additional advantage of working with this marinade is that it adds a beautiful shine to your marinated products.
Intense taste thanks to the water base
This oriental marinade is able to work extra powerfully due to the fact that it has water as a base. This has several advantages. For example, the saté soy marinade can penetrate the meat further than just the surface. Every bite you take will have the same taste. A real treat for BBQ lovers. To allow the soy marinade to penetrate to the heart of the products, it is important to give it time. The minimum marinade time is therefore six hours. The longer you leave the meat in the saté soy marinade, the better. For each kilo of meat you use 100 grams of the marinade.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,1 gram|
|of which sugars||22,5 gram|
- Usage100 grams per kilogram
- Ingredientswater, sugar, chili, salt, modified corn starch, vegetable oil (rapeseed), burnt sugar syrup, flavor (SOY), food acids (E260, E330), garlic, onion, fennel seed, thickeners (E412, E415), ginger, colour: E160c, preservatives (E202, E211), mace, sunflower oil, onion extract, spice extracts, natural flavor
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders