Bami/nasi goreng seasoning
Bami/nasi goreng seasoning
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
With bami/nasi goreng seasoning you have the Chinese kitchen in your home
Bami/nasi goreng seasoning brings you Asian atmospheres in no time. The spice mix is composed in such a way that it perfectly represents the taste of the Far East. You use the mix to prepare an authentic Chinese noodle or nasi. These dishes have a basic place in our list of top dishes. At Natural Spices you can order this bami/nasi goreng seasoning online in a package size of 650 grams or 2 kilos.
How to use bami/nasi goreng seasoning?
Bami/nasi goreng seasoning is very easy to use. Follow the recommended dosages in order to apply the mix in the right proportions. For each kilo of dry noodles and 150 grams of dried vegetables, add 70 grams of the bami/nasi goreng seasoning. If you make nasi, then use 60 grams per kilo of dry rice and 150 grams of dried vegetables.
What does bami/nasi goreng seasoning consist of?
Bami/nasi goreng seasoning is a carefully composed mix of various herbs and spices. For example, it consists of onion, paprika, garlic and coriander. Ginger, turmeric, pepper, mace, fenugreek and cumin also contribute to the flavour. The mix is slightly spicy and creates a true taste explosion in your mouth. The bami/nasi goreng seasoning also contains salt, so you no longer have to add this yourself during the preparation process.
Combine with the dried vegetables from our range
Chinese noodles or nasi you traditionally make with pork or chicken meat. You use what you prefer. The vegetables which you add to your authentic Asian meal can also be bought at Natural Spices. You can order both dried nasi and bamboo vegetables online. These, too, are composed with care and contain those ingredients that your nasi or noodles really shouldn't miss.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,3 gram|
|of which sugars||12,2 gram|
- Usage70 g per kg of dry rice noodles 60 g per kg of dry rice and 150 grams of dried vegetables.
- Ingredientssalt, flavor (SOY), dextrose, ginger, onion, sugar, paprika, garlic, coriander, turmeric, natural flavor, pepper, MUSTARD, mace, fenugreek, cumin
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders