- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Taste the flavour of India in garam masala herbs
Garam masala herbs form a typical Indian spice mix that you can literally translate to 'hot mix'. Although in reality it does not taste very spicy, you can describe it as hot and spicy. The herb mix has many different variants. In every region of India they make it in a different way. The garam masala herbs that you can order online from us are composed of herbs that are most often used in the mix. Cardamom, coriander, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg are all considered to be genuine flavours of Indian cuisine. You can buy the herb mix in a package of 400 grams or 1 kilo.
How to use garam masala herbs?
Garam masala herbs are usually added at the end of the preparation process. This ensures that the flavours are just as full and vibrant when you serve your final result. It is only used in hot dishes. Well-known examples of dishes in which garam masala herbs have been used are tikka masala, curry and roasted cauliflower florets. It is also an ideal solution to add an interesting twist to 'boring' potatoes. The herb mix is also often called masala curry or masala curry powder. An additional advantage is that our variant of this Indian herb mix does not contain any added salt and is therefore suitable for people who follow a low or salt free diet.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,1 gram|
|of which sugars||0 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientscardamom, coriander, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg
- Country of originNederland
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders