BBQ Fire herbs
BBQ Fire herbs
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
BBQ fire herbs for extra aroma
BBQ fire herbs are a real trend nowadays. A list of tips for a successful barbecue is therefore no longer complete without mentioning these herbs. In the United States this way of seasoning has been known for a long time. It is called flame-broiled there. You sprinkle BBQ fire herbs over the charcoal or the briquettes when they start to burn. The flames and smoke ensure that the aromas are well absorbed by meat, fish and other products. Do you turn your food around? Then you can sprinkle some more herbs into the fire for more flavour. BBQ fire herbs consists of rosemary, basil, thyme, marjoram and fennel seeds. You can buy the herbs online from us in a package of 250 grams.
BBQ fire herbs are multifunctional
The herbs you use during a barbecue can be divided into three categories. The herbs are placed slightly moistened in a dish, which you then place between the charcoal. You sprinkle the fire herbs directly onto the fire. The barbecue herbs are used for seasoning meat and other products and you use them to make marinades. The BBQ fire herbs that you can buy online from us combine the last two categories. You can sprinkle them onto the fire and you can also use the BBQ fire herbs directly on your products as a seasoning mix.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||4,6 gram|
|of which sugars||0,3 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientsrosemary, basil, thyme, marjoram, fennel seed
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders