- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
The characteristic flavour of grill/roast seasoning
Grill/roast seasoning is the perfect seasoning mix to season all kinds of meat. The authentic grill flavour gives the meat a slightly sweet touch thanks to the presence of caramel. This also gives your products a nice, brown crust. You can easily order grill/roast seasoning online at Natural Spices. You can buy the herb mix in a package of 700 grams or 2 kilos.
What does grill/roast seasoning consist of?
No one can say no to a piece of meat seasoned with grill/roast seasoning. The sweet and at the same time slightly spicy flavour of the mix makes many people want it no different afterwards. And all this while grill/roast seasoning is not composed of the most common herbs and spices. The mix contains onions and peppers, for example, but the majoran in the mix is much less well known to the general public. The caramel adds another twist and ensures that the flavour of the herb mix is incomparable to anything else.
How do you use grill/roast seasoning?
There are no guidelines for the amount to use. The use is to your taste and depends on the specific application. You apply the herb mix to the product before grilling or roasting.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,5 gram|
|of which sugars||13,6 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientsdried glucose syrup, salt, flavor (SOY), paprika, dextrose, aroma, caramel (glucose syrop, sugar), maltodextrin, onion, chili, marjoram, anticaking agent: E551
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders