Piri piri sauce
Piri piri sauce
- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Piri piri sauce brings sweet and spicy together on your plate
Where piri piri sauce was barely known about twenty years ago, it has now become one of the most popular sauces in the Netherlands. It is not only often used in our country, but also in the rest of Europe and other parts of the world. If you have ever been to Portugal, you have certainly seen the 'frango con piri piri. Piri piri sauce is mainly known as sauce served with the chicken, but it can be served with other dishes as well. You can order the sauce online from us in a quantity of 6 kilos. Our sauce consists of the best hot chillies, paprika, onions and a hint of garlic.
How did piri piri sauce originate?
The dominant flavour in the piri-piri sauce is that of the chilli pepper. Many types of chilli peppers exist, scattered all over the world. Just like, for example, the pepper and the chilli pepper, the piri pepper is a subspecies of the chilli pepper. The specific pepper was discovered centuries ago by Portuguese sailors when they set foot ashore in South America. They took the small, spicy pepper with them to Africa and to their motherland. In Africa, the pepper got its name. Nowadays the pepper is used to make piri piri spice blend and piri piri sauce. The dry piri piri spice blend can also be purchased online from us in packaging of 500 grams, 1.5 kilos or 6 kilos.
For which dishes do you use piri piri sauce?
Piri piri sauce should of course not be missing in the first place with the grilled chicken. But did you know that it also tastes delicious with fried prawns? In addition, you could add a small amount to a pasta sauce to give it a spicier character. You can do the same with dressings. Or serve the piri piri sauce at a barbecue as an interesting alternative to garlic sauce.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||43,3 gram|
- UsageDepending on application.
- Ingredientswater, sugar, modified corn starch, salt, chili, paprika, colour: E160c, onion, vegetable oil (rapeseed), garlic, food acids (E260, E330), thickener: E412, preservatives (E202, E211)
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders