- Not satisfied? Money back guarantee!
- Ordered before 13:00, delivered tomorrow
- Quality assured trough certifications
- Our customers rate us 9.2/10!
Redsil for meat products
Redsil is an excipient that ensures a longer shelf life of meat products. It is a colour-preserving preservative. Redsil contains, among other things, vitamin B3. This vitamin is also known as nicotinic acid and occurs naturally in various foods. It plays an important role in energy supply. In addition to nicotinic acid, Redsil also contains salt, dextrose, an antioxidant and an anti-caking agent.
At Natural Spices you can order Redsil for your meat products online in a pack of two kilos. You can use a maximum of two grams of this excipient per kilo of meat. Just like the other excipients you can buy online at Natural Spices, it has been carefully composed.
Nutritional values per 100 grams
|of which saturated fatty acids||0 gram|
|of which sugars||17,9 gram|
- Usagemore than 2 grams per kilogram
- Ingredientssalt, food acids (E300, E301, E330), dextrose, antioxidant: E375, anticaking agent: E551
- Country of originThe Netherlands
Prices industry & wholesale
For industrial companies / wholesalers we have a special priced section, minimum order amount EUR 1.000.
- Buy your raw materials direct from the producer
- Developed and produced by Natural Spices
- Always guaranteed to get the best quality and price
- No shipping costs for all your orders